We've again gathered together some of our favourite Winter products made with care and thought for the environment. These goodies are perfect for upcoming cooler days and nights.
1. More From The Accidental Vegetarian. Building on the success of his highly acclaimed book The Accidental Vegetarian, Simon Rimmer returns with another helping of innovative, mouth-watering and flavour-packed vegetarian food.
2. U Konserve's bamboo spork with pouch is reusable and perfect for your lunch bag for heated up leftovers and soups.
3. Our bamboo wraps or scarves are available in a multitude of colours & are made from 100% sustainable bamboo ('camel' colour pictured).
4. JOCO glass coffee cups make a sturdy, ergonomic glass reusable coffee cup with a thermal silicone sleeve and splash safe lid.
5. Kids Konserve's stainless steel thermos will keep food and liquids warm or cool for hours. BPA free, lead free, PVC free and phthalate free.
6. Tightology tights (pictured here in 'marla stripe') are made in Australia using organic cotton, bamboo or Merino wool.
7. Our fast selling organic wool or knitter's yarn is back in stock in some beautiful colours See our full collection of Winter eco wonder products.