Pea Pods One Size Nappy - Starfish Blue
Pea Pods One Size Nappy - Starfish Blue
Pea Pods One Size Nappy - Starfish blue. Environmentally friendly, cost effective and easy to use. Pea pods reusable nappy features a soft bamboo rayon* inner layer and a waterproof outer layer - providing soft yet breathable protection. The adjustable leg straps mean one nappy can last through all growth stages. Soft bamboo absorber and reusable storage bag included. Starfish blue is a gorgeous blue based pattern with a white starfish overlay.
you are making a difference:
- Pea Pods is a family owned and operated company, located on the North Coast of New South Wales Australia.
- Reusable and longer lasting alternative to single-use nappies.
- Reduces the amount of single-use items in landfill.
- Ranked Australia’s best reusable nappy by a leading consumer advocacy group.
- Awarded Gold by the My Child Excellence Awards and Mother & Baby Magazine.
- Starfish blue is a blue based pattern with thin white starfish as the pattern overlay.
- Adjustable nappy to suit baby's age/weight range.
- Internal leg elastic adjusts when your baby grows.
- The internal leg elastic adjusts like a bra strap!
- Snap rayon absorber into place with stay-dry panel against baby's skin.
- Soft rayon inner lining for absorbency.
- Waterproof, breathable outer layer and built in absorbency.
- Trim, contoured fit - less bulky design is perfect to wear under clothes.
- Easy to wash and dry and don't require soaking.
- Add a Night Booster for bed time, this will give an added boost for overnight or extended periods of time for up to 12 hours.
- Packaged in a complementary waterproof wet bag.
Adjustable leg elastic for the perfect fit: Extra Small: Newborn - 4.5 kg; Small: 4-9 kg; Medium: 6-13 kg; Large: 8-16 kg.
- Adjust nappy to suit baby's age/weight range... the internal leg elastic adjusts like a bra strap! No need to re-adjust until baby grows.
- Snap bamboo absorber into place with stay-dry panel against baby's skin (can also be used "pocket style").
- Fit to baby making sure the leg elastic is comfortable.
- Empty any solids from absorber into the toilet. (if using 100% Bamboo Liners, remove and dispose of liner).
- Remove absorber.
- Place absorber and nappy into a dry bucket awaiting washing (no soaking required!).
- Warm machine wash with other laundry items using only 1/2 strength detergent.
- Rinse well.
- Line or tumble dry on a low heat.
Designed in Australia, made in China.
Shop more of our nappy range here.
The outer nappy shell is 100% polyester, with a PUL (polyurethane laminate) coating.
The Absorbent insert is 85% bamboo rayon*/ 15% cotton (the cotton provides strength).
*What is bamboo rayon?
This rayon fabric is made from cellulose taken from bamboo and transformed into fibres using synthetic chemicals, just as other rayons are made from cellulose sources such as eucalyptus wood. Once the cellulose has been spun into fibres, none of the naturally-occuring properties of bamboo remain. The characteristics of the fabric, such as hypoallergenic, breathable, and absorbent are characteristics of rayon regardless of the source of the cellulose.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We are shipping orders in 3 to 4 working days. Express orders placed by 1pm AEST Mon-Fri are sent same day.
45 day returns: If you are not satisfied with a product that you ordered online (*exceptions below), you are welcome to return it to us within 45 days, unused, unworn, and in a pristine saleable condition with the original labels attached, packaging and we will refund your cost of goods. Items marked 'Final Sale' can not be returned unless faulty. *except skin and body care, makeup, food, underwear, earrings, and custom order items, which can not be returned for change of mind.
See our full returns policy here.
Standard: Once the order has shipped, it will arrive in 2 to 7 days depending on your destination.
Express: only for orders up to 4kg and excludes bulky/heavy items.
Heavy/Overwight Orders: Order overs 5kg in weight will attract a $5 extra weight surcharge.
Click & Collect: choose your local store at checkout and your order to be there within 2 to 4 working days (1 working day for Milton warehouse). Please wait until you receive an email or text to advise that your goods are ready to be collect.
International: Flat rate shipping for orders up to 2kg. International orders are not subject to sales tax, so most prices are less 10% when purchased from overseas.
See full details on shipping here
At Biome, we understand that shopping for natural and sustainable products should be a hassle-free experience. That's why we offer a range of flexible payment options to suit your needs. Whether you prefer to pay upfront or spread the cost over time, we've got you covered.
We've partnered with leading buy now, pay later providers to give you more flexibility in managing your budget. With Afterpay, Zip, PayPal, and Klarna, you can shop now and pay for your purchases in convenient installments.
Easy and Secure Transactions
Rest assured that all our payment options are secure and designed to protect your personal information. We prioritize your privacy and work with trusted payment providers to ensure a safe shopping experience.
Whether you're shopping for our iconic Banksia Aroma Pods or any other natural and sustainable products, our flexible payment options make it easier than ever to bring eco-friendly solutions into your life.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your payment options, our friendly customer service team is here to help. Contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 1300 301 767. We're available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding Queensland public holidays).
Shop with confidence and enjoy the convenience of flexible payments at Biome. Your sustainable lifestyle is just a few clicks away!
How it works
Step 1: Checkout as usual
Step 2: A pop up will appear to sign up to Mateship
Step 3: Invite mates to your order. They have 8 hours to join your order.
*Mateship only works with standard shipping, not express.
Please be mindful that the quantity may not always be accurate. If you're making a special trip, we recommend calling to put the item aside. Click each store for contact details.