1. Jellystone Designs necklace this stylish and functional silicone pendant is safe for bubs to chew and play with and will keep mums looking good.
2. Goodbyn dipper set 2 leak proof containers Pack a waste-free lunch with the Goodbyn dipper set of food containers. Includes 2 dipper containers ideal for yoghurt, snacks, dips and more. *NOTE: Unfortunately we no longer stock Goodbyn products. Click the link to see our whole range of small containers for many great substitutions.
3. Kids Konserve stainless steel food container with leakproof lid. BPA free, lead free, PVC free and phthalate free. Reusable and safe!
4. U Konserve glass bottle is lightweight, leak-proof and make a safe, eco-friendly alterative to plastic bottles.
5. Bamboo cord twine - neon turquoise vibrant 100% natural bamboo cord twine coloured with earth-friendly dyes. Use for gift wrapping, crafting, cooking, gardening, weddings.
6. Goodbyn hero - purple to help you pack a litterless lunch that's healthy and saves money. *NOTE: Unfortunately we no longer stock Goodbyn products. Click the link to see our whole range of lunch boxes for many great substitutions.
7. U Konserve stainless steel container - neon green with leakproof lid. BPA free, lead free, PVC free and phthalate free. Reusable and safe!
8. Kester Black 7 free nail polish - acid with a 7 free formula. High shine, high quality & chip resistant. Accredited by CCF (choose cruelty free) and the Vegan Society.
9. Vegan shoes For animal lovers and eco-minded people wanting stylish, ethical shoes, Inkkas are beautiful, unique and handcrafted by local artisans in Peru.
10. Organic cotton baby clothes this certified organic cotton long sleeve bodysuit with a matching bib has a vibrant silkscreen animal print designed by UK artist MIBO.
11. BUILT NY gourmet getaway lunch tote - neon coral stripe keeps your food insulated and is food safe. Great alternative to taking your lunch in plastic bags (and looks better too).
12. Hand made Earth bracelet three individual beaded strands woven in Guatemala with ancestral artisanal techniques. Each strand represents the 3 different elements of Earth, Sun and Moon.