New Arrivals - Kid Licks Organic Edible Nail Polish for Kids

Kid Licks Organic Edible Nail Polish for Kids You'll never have to be worried about nail polish flaking off into little bellies with our newest arrival. Kid Licks is the world's first organic edible nail polish that is made entirely of organic fruits, vegetables and plants. It is so natural it is even safe to eat! Plus it washes off with soap and water, so you don't even need to use harsh chemical nail polish removers. Kid Licks organic edible nail polish is completely biodegradable, non-toxic, and safe for kids. It is free from the toxic trio, Toulene, Formaldehyde and DBP, plus all the other nasties found in conventional nail polish. Kid Licks Organic Edible Nail Polish Kid Licks is available in three colours: beet red, sour carrot orange and acacia pink, and we stock all of these at Biome. These colours are derived entirely from fruits and vegetables, and are safe for kids of all ages, even babies. Please bear in mind though that the bottle is glass and the brush could be a choking hazard, so supervision is recommended. Kid Licks dries to the touch in about 5 minutes, but like regular nail polish, takes several hours to fully cure. If you want it to last for a while, apply it before going to bed, dry it with a hair dryer or fan, and let it cure over night. Once it has fully cured, Kid Licks will last for approximately one day. It can be removed with soap, water and light scrubbing. Once you open the bottle of Kid Licks, you will need to keep in the fridge, as it is food and doesn't contain chemical preservatives. It will last for around 2 months in the fridge. Kid Licks organic edible nail polish is made in small batch in the United States by a small family business. They are Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. The full ingredient list can be found in each product listing on our website. Shop all Kid Licks here >
Back to blog

New arrivals

1 of 12